Our bottles have a flat panel on which we will place your customized design. This provides you a 2 inch by 7 inch smooth surface area for the 8 ounce, 12 ounce and 16.9 ounce to personalize. Ways of creating your own personalized label:
- Choose from our available templates, or
- Customers can create their own labels using our downloadable label templates below for artwork specifications.
- All designs must be sent to the Creative Water office.
- Images or backgrounds that bleed must bleed 1/8 inch outside the trim area.
- Text or Graphics that do not bleed must fall 1/16 inch inside trim area.
- Photos, raster images and artwork should be a minimum of 300 pixels per inch at 100% of reproduction size.
- All colors MUST be converted to CMYK as printing is done in CMYK on a digital press and color shifts may occur if not converted.
- All fonts MUST be outlined and all images MUST be embedded.
- These templates are provided as a guide only and should not be provided in the final art supplied.
- Artwork must be created on a separate layer than proof sheet with room for legal info to be added.
- UPON FINAL APPROVAL OF THE ARTWORK, CUSTOMER ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR CONTENT OF ARTWORK.
We can use artwork from any source that is provided to us. However, some forms produce better quality images than others. For the most vivid, realistic colors, all labels are produced in the typical printing process colors, CMYK. If artwork is sent in RGB, there will be a slight variation in color.
EPS, AI and PDF formats produce the highest quality reproductions. We can also work with TIFF, PNG and JPG formats, but these will not produce as crisp a reproduction as the above mentioned. If you have any questions regarding your artwork, please contact the Creative Water office and speak directly with our on-site Graphic Artist.
THE TEMPLATES BELOW ARE FOR CREATIVE WATER AND CREATIVE WATER LITE BOTTLES.